Sunday, October 27, 2013

I Liked Mediocrity Televisions




I Liked Mediocrity Televisions

It is goodness you made with terra forma bread-crumbs
interstellar remnants discovered, tucked away.
Your permanent stance emerges late afternoon
the soundtrack striking.

The sound blast of youth is greater than shameful modem.
Listening spent drunk with no tears.
A reader speaking harmonica-movement history
could think about respectful feed-back.

Growing up    holes around youngest future.
The domain needs positive tournament.
Questions exhibit great obscure charms
forged Hammertoes, with cold floor.

I Liked Mediocrity Televisions is a cut-up poem I composed with words cut from old poems of my own, and one long prose poem by my old pal, Adam DeGraff.  I glued the words into this frame onto the back of a piece of artwork I was happy to destroy, er, re-purpose.


No comments: